|Finger Lakes National Forest|
|Howard Hill Road|
|Greenwood State Park|
- To the west is a 55 mile route with 4500 ft. of climbing. Enjoy the views form the top of Picnic Hill rd and stop halfway down the descent of Taughannock Park rd to see the beautiful falls. This ride takes you past Treman State park and the Finger Lakes National Forest as well!
- Opposite Ithaca, this 38 mile route takes you over three quiet country climbs and through Dryden to the west. Enjoy the view of Dryden Lake and the finish along Fall Creek.
|View of Stewart Street Bridge from Fall Creek dr.|
- Our next route takes us southeast along a flatter 46 mile route - perfect for a paceline practice. Pound down Fairfield road, turn the corner and push it back up Back West Creek rd. The oft-ridden Old 76 provides a finishing climb to burn any extra energy.
- The southwest route is 45 miles full of challenging hills! Still a work in progress, this route includes some dirt/gravel sections. The descent down Route 327 provides flowing finish to this challenging ride with 4500 ft. of climbing.
- Finally, the northern ride offers another flattish 45 mile route. A classic Cornell cycling club ride, see how fast you can complete the Tempo Tuesday Strava segment. Travel a few extra feet down Mill st. in Ludlowville for a view of the picturesque falls on Salmon Creek.